Women’s Manifesto and Human Welfare Foundation have jointly designed a leadership program for women to identify, train and activate emerging women leaders for taking initiatives for community development activities.
The training is for a week from February 9th to 16th of February 2019 in Delhi. Participants will be taken on field visit in and around Delhi .
Women’s manifesto is a national level registered organisation initiated by women for women empowerment and social welfare since its inception in 2014.Human Welfare Foundation is a registered national level organization working since 2008 for the Socio-economic development of the weaker sections of the society.
The program aims to help them knowledge, develop leadership skills and build confidence to become strong leaders and at the same time emerge as agents of change. They will also learn how to bridge the gap between the need and resource of society. And will become part of national level network of inspiring change makers.
Who can participate?
- Educated women with zeal of becoming change makers of their community.
- Emerging women leaders who want to develop characteristics of next generation leadership.
- Women community leaders, who want to recognise their talent, develop skills, empower themselves up to maximum potential and build up national supportive network.
- Training to enhance knowledge, skills and competence
- Interaction with national level inspirational female leaders
- Visiting national institutions established for the cause of women
- Field work at urban and rural settings
- Exposure visit to places with uniqueness in the process of women empowerment
- Research, publication and advocacy
- Work assessment and certification.
Interested women can contact : [email protected]; Phone: 8860454212