The decriminalization of Section 377 by the Delhi High Court in the Naz Foundation case had drawn mixed reactions in 2010 across all over India. For some it was a ray of hope towards a life free from constant fear of being pushed behind...
Following a complaint and an internal probe, the National Commission of Minorities (NCM) has held the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) candidate for Deoband assembly by-polls in Uttar Pradesh guilty of making a hate speech with the aim of dividing the voters on religious lines.
- Anti-Terror conference of Barelvi Muslims turned out to be anti-Wahabi conference
- मोदी ने चुकाई दवा कम्पनियों के चंदे की क़ीमत!
- Muslims lack rationale to oppose decriminalization of Homosexuality
- Harvard India Conference sees protests against Rohith Vemula's suicide
- पढ़िए! मोदी से मुलाक़ात के बाद क्या कह रहे हैं शाही इमाम?
- Minorities panel seeks action against BJP leader for 'hate speech'
- Sabarimala temple must let in all women: Tharoor
- Haryana minister lands in beef controversy
- List of selected candidates for minority scholarships (2008-09) available on net
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad National Fellowship for higher studies
- Dr. Zakir Naik and the controversy
- VSNL launches wireless international broadband
- Human migration not a new phenomenon: Researchers
- Aaghaz-e-Dosti urges PMs of India, Pakistan to resolve Siachen dispute