Several women activists and female members of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) on Thursday insisted that Muslim women are safe under the Shariah laws and there is no need for the government to meddle in their affairs...
In response to Modi’s urging of abolishing triple talaq practice and provide justice to Muslim ‘sisters’, as he spoke during the rally, the petition was created to deliver justice to his own wife, whom he has abandoned...
- मैंने उस जुर्म की 8 साल सज़ा काटी, जो मैंने किया ही नहीं – मोहम्मद नूर अहमद
- Najeeb is missing. Here is what the ‘radical, progressive’ section needs to know
- Infighting in Samajwadi Party may mar BJP’s poll prospect too in UP
- A petition ‘Justice for Jashodaben’ floats in response to PM Modi’s triple talaq statement
- AMU student union threatens to hit Delhi roads if Police fails to find JNU student Najeeb
- TCN Impact: Jamia student who had to sleep at railway station granted hostel
- United Hindu Front leader in Kerala booked for hate speech
- Under the pretext of Uniform Civil Code, there is an attempt to humiliate India's Muslims
- करनाल में बिहार के छात्रों की मौत संदेह के घेरे में
- Women safe under Shariah laws: Muslim women activists
- List of selected candidates for minority scholarships (2008-09) available on net
- Tussle over Tablighi Jamaat global leadership leads to violence
- Rape accused IRB constable found dead in Gurgaon
- Relevance of Gandhian Values in Our Times