Shayara Bano faced severe domestic violence for nearly 15 years (she is 35 years old) that apart from physical assaults included demands for dowry, prevention from meeting her family, and forced multiple abortions leading to health problems and depression.
The idea of theatre has different connotations and meaning for different people. In its most basic form, it can be a simple story told in front of an audience; for others, theatre is synonymous with big stages and expansive props.
In a move that is bound to raise eyebrows in Kashmir, the central government in liaison with Jammu and Kashmir is in process of building a separate high-security prison like the notorious one at Guantanamo Bay...
भारत में कुपोषण की शुरुआत मां के गर्भ से ही हो जाती है. गर्भवती महिलाओं को जीवन भर पौष्टिक भोजन का अभाव बना रहता है. इससे न केवल व्यक्तिगत स्तर पर स्वास्थ्य की हानि होती है बल्कि भावी पीढ़ी को भी क्षति पहुंचने की आशंका बनी रहती है.
- ‘Guantanamo Bay like prison facility to come up in Kashmir’
- JNU doctored video: Court asks Delhi Police to file report
- Batla House: Post-mortem report confirms Atif, Sajid were hit by blunt force
- Muslim Women’s rights and media coverage of Triple Talaq
- Bihar Finance Minister meets NRIs in Dubai, asks them to invest in health and education in the state
- UAE AMU Alumni Forum to build accommodation complex for 1,000 students in University
- मोदी के बनारस में छात्रों पर अत्याचार, देखें तस्वीरें
- In Goalpara, a tribal theatre troupe connects people with the nature thanks to Sukracharya Rabha
- भूख से लड़ते भारत के बच्चे
- Data bank
- Farooq Abdullah draws flak for phone use during anthem
- People using binoculars to spot 'achche din': Uttarakhand CM
- Three accused of Jama Masjid firing case move bail
- List of selected candidates for minority scholarships (2008-09) available on net